VTC Heat Pipe Vacuum-Tube Series
- No matter the location - snowy or windy, even in places lacking good solar irradiation - the VTC series are designed to work in extreme conditions and can cope up with every situation, other collectors may consider as difficult or even impossible.
Cold? Not for the VTC series.
- Thanks to the most efficient thermal insulation - the vacuum - VTC collectors can work in the lowest temperatures available on the Earth - from -30 degrees Celsius the highly-efficient selective coating of the FOREVERSOL thermal collectors starts to transfer the solar irradiation into heat.
Heat transfer matters!
- The better the heat transfer is the better the results are. The so called "heat pipes" of the collectors are made of extremely pure red copper and therefore have the best thermal conduction coefficient available. For the inimitable top quality of the FOREVERSOL VTC series, we have prepared the heat pipes filled with a secret-formula heat transfer medium, which starts boiling only at 20 degrees Celsius.
- Efficient vacuum-tube collectors with heat pipes for high solar energy utilization.
- Universal usage through installation on any surface - rooftops, walls, ground.
- Simple, strong and harmless connection of the pipes and the collector, "dry connection" technology.
- The absorbtion layer is inside the glass vacuum pipes which does not allow for heat loss.
- The round form of the pipes serves as a passive solar tracking, which maximizes the production of energy.
- Good thermal insulation of the collector results in minimal heat loss.
- Strong and resistant materials give optimal performance of the collector for years of exploitation.
- Easy assembly, through "connect and flow" technology and "click and lock", used in the collector.
- One ongoing and returning pipe with connection fixes on both ends minimizes the expenses for work and materials.
- Attractive collector design, designed with the concept of blending into the building, exterior body in RAL 8019 (brown).